Tying in with The Stage’s special Edinburgh edition, we talk to our cover stars: eleven young people who are taking their shows to Edinburgh.
- Charlie Cameron, acting in Murder Mystery Musical
- Harry Arkwright, playing Charles Darwin in Pentabus Theatre’s Origins
- Inua Ellams, performing The 14th Tale
- Nancy Wallinger, part of improv troupe Lights, Camera, Improvise!
- Harry Lobek, acting in an adaptation of Chekhov’s short story Ward No. 6
- Chris Harrison, author of absurdist comedy Last Night Things Happened…
- Adam Buchanan, performer in the News Revue topical sketch series
- Nora Wardell, director of Ritter, Dene, Voss
- Claire Dargo, acting in the two-hander Crush, by Paul Charlton
- Laura Corcoran & Matthew Jones, aka cabaret duo Frisky and Mannish
To listen to the podcast:
The preferred way to listen to the podcast is through iTunes. If you subscribe to the podcast series in iTunes, then not only will you get this edition of the podcast, but you will automatically receive further editions, for free, as they are released. The iTunes edition of the podcast also has additional photography and chapter marks for easier navigation.
- Listen and subscribe now in iTunes (recommended)
Finally, you can download the MP3 file (right-click and select “Download file/Save linked file as…” or similar).
Coming up: The Edinburgh Fringe podcast
Once again, The Stage will be providing full coverage of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, including our renowned daily podcast, hosted by Ewan Spence. For more details, the opportunity to subscribe to the 2009 series in advance and to hear some classic interviews from the Fringe Podcast archives, go to http://edinburghfringe.thepodcastnetwork.com.