Actress Claire Foy, who you may have seen in BBC1’s adaptation of Charles Dickens’ Little Dorrit, has two new dramas coming to the screen this week.
In Pulse, written by Paul Cornell and one of three new drama pilots for BBC3, she plays student doctor Hannah, who discovers that the training hospital she has returned to after a breakdown is conducting secret, dangerous experiments.
- Pulse airs on BBC3 at 9pm on Thursday, June 3, but will be available online from Thursday, May 27.
- For more coverage of BBC3’s drama pilots season, keep an eye on The Stage’s TV blog, TV Today.
- Going Postal is on Sky 1 and Sky 1 HD on Sunday May 30 and Monday May 31.
- For interviews with Foy’s costars Richard Coyle and David Suchet, see this week’s (May 27) issue of The Stage.
To listen to the podcast:
The preferred way to listen to the podcast is through iTunes. If you subscribe to the podcast series in iTunes, then not only will you get this edition of the podcast, but you will automatically receive further editions, for free, as they are released. The iTunes edition of the podcast also has additional photography and chapter marks for easier navigation.
- Listen and subscribe now in iTunes (recommended)
Alternatively, you can listen to a streamed MP3 version below.